Master of Ceremonies (MC)
Our Master of Ceremonies will entertain by playing 2 wedding games including getting the newlyweds to kiss throughout the reception by getting the guests to do fun things!
MC Duties for weddings:
Welcome speech, organizing all events including games, announcements, speech introductions, bouquet toss, garter toss, speeches and crowd interaction
Our Master of Ceremonies will entertain by sharing stories provided about your company, the staff or even the guests. We can keep it professional or add some comedy to it to have your guests laughing leaving it a memorable experience!
MC Duties for Corporate/Private events:
Welcome speech, speech introductions, announcements, games and crowd interaction
Please visit the Our Team tab to see our MC choices!
Top reasons to hire a professional Wedding MC:
When it comes to planning a wedding reception, I often find that the role of a MC is often underestimated. However the MC should be seen as a vital ingredient of your very important day – it makes very good sense to hire a professional wedding MC for the following reasons….
- A professional wedding MC has the experience to take on this most important role. That experience gives any MC extra confidence and comfort in a wedding reception environment.
- A professional wedding MC can focus totally on the job whereas a wedding guest acting as the MC understandably has divided attention. Also unlike a professional MC, a wedding guest has no MC reputation to protect.
- A professional wedding MC will competently liaise with everyone at the reception including the bridal party, venue function co-ordinator, wedding planner and dj/band. A non professional MC may lack the authority to do this.
- A professional wedding MC will have a strong and commanding voice which is necessary to get the attention and respect of the guests especially later in the reception when things can get a bit rowdy! A strong commanding voice beats a weak non commanding voice every time
- A professional wedding MC will expertly control the flow of events to ensure the reception goes to plan. Sometimes the reception doesn’t go to plan and a professional MC can liaise with key people to see where time can be made up.
- A professional wedding MC will effectively and seamlessly handle any awkward situations if they do arise. A professional MC will probably be better at using humour here to reduce any tension
- A professional wedding MC understands the important balance between performing the formal duties and adding humour.
- A professional wedding MC will make your special day even more special and make it more memorable for the right reasons.
- A professional wedding MC will be sensitive to your guests’ varying ages and cultures. This will obviously avoid hurt and embarrassment.
- A professional wedding MC will ensure that your guests have lots of laughs and this will include spontaneous humour plus tasteful funny material about the bride and groom. A non professional MC may tell old jokes well but such jokes may be inappropriate for the occasion and because of inexperience their ability to ad lib may not be very good.